Ready for Barriers to Come Down?
God’s heart for you is to experience reconciliation and be an agent of reconciliation. The OneNewMan Mobile DTS can facilitate that process.
- As a student in YWAM’s DTS, you will have a six-month season set aside to deepen your walk with Jesus, experience His amazing character, enjoy relationship with like-minded friends, and put into practice what you learn.
- As a student in the OneNewMan DTS, you will glean from seasoned leaders who have worked for years among peoples of the Middle East. You will receive excellent training in learning how to approach these diverse people and discover their views of the world. Your heart will be moved with a greater compassion and understanding of how the barriers can be broken down in Christ.
- As a student in the OneNewMan Mobile DTS, you will enjoy the uniqueness of a joint venture approach. The first six weeks will be held on the campus of YWAM Ozarks in Ozark, Arkansas. The second six weeks will be hosted by YWAM Tulsa in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Outreach includes both a USA location and overseas destination. The OneNewMan Mobile DTS offers a unique and transformational experience for whatever stage of life you may be in.
Phase I: Lecture, 3 Months
Your journey begins as you gather with other young people from around the world, forming a diverse community of people from many varied backgrounds. Guest speakers with equally diverse stories have committed to come and teach you more of God’s ways. Time is set aside for seeking God’s heart for the nations and worshipping Him. You will meet in large groups, small groups and have one-on-one processing time with staff. And serving our local communities ensures that not only will you learn, you will do!
It’s about Knowing God, Not Knowing Facts
The Lecture Phase of our DTS is transformational—but the focus is not on amassing a notebook full of facts about God. Rather, the focus is to know Jesus, grow in character, and catch God’s heart for the world.
- The Nature & Character of God
- Repentance & Forgiveness
- Study of the Bible
- How God Speaks to Us
- Godly Relationships
- Character Development
- Prayer & Spiritual Warfare
- Evangelism & World Missions
- And much more…
Phase II: Outreach, 3 Months
Let’s get to that in a minute, but first…
OK, let’s go to our back yard. In this case, not far from any American is a population of precious people from countries of the Middle East. Some have come recently, and others are second- or third-generation. Many have never really heard a solid presentation of the Gospel. Thus, we will spend the first part of the Outreach Phase in a USA city, reaching out to these people groups.
Then… we’ll head overseas. Why go overseas?
First, because Jesus said, “Go into all the world…”
Second, in many parts of the world the Gospel has never penetrated a people group and they don't have ready access to it if they even tried to find out about Jesus. They’re called “unreached” for a reason. You can change that.
Third, something life-changing happens in your life as you see, hear, smell, walk, and experience life on the streets and in villages of the people Jesus wants you to reach. Priorities change. The Gospel becomes tangible. You are used by the Lord in people’s lives.
Fourth, missionaries working in these nations can often use reinforcements and encouragement from those coming with fresh energy and help.
Fifth, when you get back to your own back yard, you’ll find yourself with a whole lot more to give.
Sixth, add your own reasons after your own outreach!
Ready to Apply?Download an Application
2014 Dates & Cost
September, 2014 - December, 2014
December, 2014 – March, 2015
$2,400 + airfare & applicable visas
*Dates & costs are subject to change.
Applicants must be 18 years or older, or a high school graduate.