Join Our Community
We welcome new staff to join our community here at YWAM Ozarks! Our heart is to see your passion and gifts form, develop, and be released in a supportive family atmosphere.
- DTS Staff. Invest in the discipleship of others and travel the world while growing in your own relationship with God.
- SBS Staff. You’ve learned how to understand God’s Word. Now learn how to teach God’s Word to others.
- Bookkeeper/Accountant. Put your detail-oriented skills to use in our accounting office. We’re willing to train you in QuickBooks software.
- Event Manager. Multi-taskers welcome. The variety of work teams and youth groups coming need your ability to coordinate their activities and projects.
- Grounds Keeping. Landscape and care for our beautiful 44-acre campus atop Manitou Mountain.
- Guest Services. Host, welcome, and serve visiting teachers, missionaries, and special guests.
- Housekeeping. Manage and upkeep an inviting and healthy community.
- IT Manager. Develop and maintain our growing technological infrastructure.
- Kitchen Staff. Prepare and present nutritious and balanced meals.
- Maintenance. The repair and upkeep of our campus facilities and vehicles.
- Public Relations & Recruiting. Interface with our local community by building quality relationships and expand our global network through creative communication.
- Worship Leaders. Lead others into the presence of the Lord through worship and develop a local music ministry.
Ready to Apply?Download an Application
How Long Is My Commitment?
We believe people are more important than programs; thus, we strongly encourage a 2-year minimum commitment. Not only does this enable us to invest into your life, it enables you to make a significant contribution to world missions and build lasting friendships.
How Much Support Will I Need?
All YWAM staff members are responsible to raise personal support. For your benefit, plan to raise a minimum of $500 per month. We recommend that you set a goal of $1000 per month in support. Personalized training in this area is available. The 2-year commitment allows you to process your personal support through our accounting office; your supporters will receive a tax deduction for their donations to your ministry.
How Much Are Housing & Staff Fees?
Dorm style housing is provided. All rooms have their own bathroom. Monthly staff fees of $250 per person are required for all staff members and their families to cover the cost of room & board.