Do Hard Things. Make a Difference in Asia.
It started in July 2008 when twelve Arkansans, ages twelve to sixty-four, left their comfort zones, and adventured to Asia for two life-changing weeks.
It continues each summer as we invite people from right here in Arkansas to participate in cross-cultural missions through a short-term outreach to Asia. You can experience the challenge of missions with the support of seasoned YWAM leaders.
What Others Have Said about the Trip
- “God really opened my eyes to missions being doable.”
- “I became more bold in my faith.”
- “I can’t wait to go back!”
How Much Does It Cost?
The trip costs $850 plus airfare to Asia.
Who Can Apply?
- Anyone with a desire to make Jesus known from Arkansas and the surrounding region.
- Adults 18 years and older, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian